Working as in intern at Bryan, Garnier & Co will give you the opportunity to develop your business and finance skills in a fast paced and dynamic environment where you will work directly on a broad variety of financial transactions. Our internship program will give you exposure to:
- A unique experience in a fast growing, entrepreneurial environment
- The experience of advising on a long-term basis the most ambitious management teams of the European new ventures in sectors such as Technology, Communications, Media and Healthcare
- The opportunity to work on a broad range of operations and gain experience through transaction exposure by advising on capital markets transactions (IPOs, follow-on offerings, secondary placements and PIPEs), venture and development capital private placements, equity linked and structured debt financings, management buy-outs and buy-ins as well as mergers and acquisitions
- The chance to work in international teams with seasoned investment bankers and former venture capitalists who have held senior executive positions in the industries on which we focus
- Work closely with first-tier venture capitalist and investors in the technology sectors
- Build a unique understanding and experience of the European capital markets.