Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Paris Office (Champs-Elysées)
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus based on individual contribution and transaction success
Our Corporate Finance Department focuses on the Technology, Media, Telecoms, Healthcare, Smart Industries, Specialty Retail and Business Services. Through its Corporate Finance practice, Bryan, Garnier & Co has become a leader in advising European growth companies on strategic finance transactions such as M&A, ECM, LBOs, private placements and other strategic transactions.
The team is made up of seasoned investment bankers from a broad variety of backgrounds and international experience including former venture capitalists from the industries which we focus on.
We are recruiting an Associate to support the growing activity of our Corporate Finance Department in Paris.
Bryan, Garnier & Co requires that Associates assume high levels of responsibility immediately. As the principal client contact in a client during a transaction, an Associate coordinates the process, from initial meeting with senior management to working closely with senior professionals to negotiate mandates. This generally involves meeting with CEOs, CFOs and corporate development executives of public and private companies, preparing and delivering client presentations and managing a team of analysts and support staff.
The position appeals to individuals with hands-on experience in both execution and assistance in origination, who seek a challenging opportunity requiring expertise and great reliability. The position will provide unparalleled exposure to senior professionals and to a large scope of Corporate Finance transactions. Tasks involve:
- Management of the transaction processes
- Manage and train a team of Analysts on a daily basis
- Valuation and modelling – undertake valuations and complex financial models analyses
- Research and documentation – coordinate the writing of transaction and prospecting documents
- Marketing and sector coverage – assist in the execution of the origination strategy in a given franchise
- Contribute to the overall development of the Corporate Finance team
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding academic track record from a recognized college or university with a degree in Business or Finance: Business Schools (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, Sciences Po, EM Lyon…), Tier 1 University (Dauphine, Sorbonne, Assas…) and Engineering Schools (Mines, Centrale…). In order to be considered for the position of Associate, a minimum of 3 years' experience in Corporate Finance in Transactional Services & M&A (non-internships) is required. We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
- Complete autonomy in conducting operations and relationships with clients
- Strong accounting skills
- Ability to train, motivate and lead a team of Analysts
- Flawless writing skills in both French and English
- Proven Tier-1 modelling and Excel skills
- Time management, organizational and prioritization skills
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Anna Chistyakova, at email@example.com noting the reference "Corporate Finance – Associate".