Transgene: Cash position in line with expectationsFair Value EUR21 (+147%) CORPORATE
- Transgene has released its Q3 financial report with revenues of EUR3.4m while cash burn stood at EUR12.5m during the quarter. Over the first nine months, consumption of cash therefore amounted to EUR30.6m. Transgene continues to expect cash burn of EUR50m over 2012 with an increase in Q4 as clinical trial expenses go up.
- The group's cash position was EUR108.9m at end-September 2012.
- We derive a FV of EUR21 via a SOTP valuation
- H1 2013: Phase II results for JX594/TG6006
- H1 2013: Phase IIb results for TG4010