- Impeo is a highly specialized software developer focused on front-office sales solutions as well as IT consultancy for insurance and other financial institutions.
- The company offers its customers a one-stop-shop front-office sales suite ranging from: simpler guidance advisory systems to fully-fledged quote and apply systems including CRM and lead generation abilities.
- Impeo is a trusted partner for nearly all major insurance companies in the German speaking area.
- It operates from 3 offices: Munich and Hamburg - Germany, and Novi Sad - Serbia
- Bryan, Garnier & Co acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Impeo shareholders and management on the transaction.
- We advised and ran a competitive process aiming to find the right partner for Impeo, either strategic or financial, to sponsor further expansion of the company.
- This transaction marks Bryan, Garnier & Co's strong expertise in vertical software companies in general and in insurance-related software companies in particular.
Impeo is a highly specialized software developer focused on front-office sales solutions as well as IT consultancy for insurances and other financial institutions. The Company offers its customers a one-stop-shop front-office sales suite and is a trusted partner for nearly all major insurances in the German speaking area.
Fadata is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies worldwide. Its core process management platform, INSIS, helps insurers stay competitive by connecting faster and more effectively with their customers. Recognized as an advanced solution by analysts at Gartner and Celent, INSIS is used by insurers in over 30 countries.
About Bryan, Garnier & Co
Bryan, Garnier & Co is a European, full service growth-focused independent investment banking partnership founded in 1996. The firm provides equity research, sales and trading, private and public capital raising as well as M&A services to growth companies and their investors. It focuses on key growth sectors of the economy including Technology, Media & Telecoms, Healthcare, Smart Industries & Energy, Consumer, Brands & Retail and Business Services. Bryan, Garnier & Co is a fully registered broker dealer authorized and regulated by the FCA in Europe and the FINRA in the U.S. Bryan, Garnier & Co is headquartered in London, with additional offices in Paris, Munich and New York. The firm is a member of the London Stock Exchange and Euronext.
About The Riverside Company
The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm focused on making control and non-control investments in growing businesses valued at up to $400 million. Since its founding in 1988, Riverside has invested in more than 470 transactions. The firm's international portfolio includes more than 80 companies.
T: +49 89 242 262 66
T: +49 89 242 262 68
T: +49 89 242 262 61