- Mediane develops holistic ERP software dedicated to public healthcare establishments, from hospitals to social care organisations (EHPAD, ESPIC).
- Key applications include administrative and human resources management, as well as accounting and financial monitoring of establishments.
- Mediane software solutions are highly certified, enabling customers to be in constant compliance with regulatory changes of the healthcare industry.
- Dynamic expansion strategy highlighted by the successful acquisition of Axège in 2016, a Business Intelligence software suite for hospitals.
- Mediane currently counts 440 customers including prestigious establishments such as CHU de Rouen, CHS de Poitiers, Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit, Hôpital Saint-Anne Paris and GHT Psychiatrique Doubs-Jura.
- Bryan, Garnier & Co acted as exclusive financial advisor to Mediane shareholders and management on the transaction.
- We advised and ran a competitive dual-track process aiming to find the right partner for Mediane, either strategic or financial, to sponsor further expansion of the company.
- This transaction marks Bryan Garnier & Co's strong expertise in vertical software companies.
- This also highlights our strong ability to complete structured transactions, similar to the LBO led on Talentia by Argos Soditic or the MBI led on Eudonet by Quilvest.
About Turenne Santé
With €110 million asset under management, of which €60 million dedicated to the Capital Santé I Professional Private Equity fund (FPCI), Turenne Santé helps growth health-focused companies in their expansion strategy via capital development or buy-out transactions. Turenne Santé is particularly involved in the fields of medical devices, personal care, medical information / training, medical services and software.
Thibaut De Smedt
T: +33 1 56 68 75 75
T:+33 1 56 68 75 87