- Eshgro is a leading cloud service brokerage vendor, with a holistic proposition of enabling entire IT operations in the cloud, reaching far beyond the range of services offered by marketplaces for enterprise cloud applications.
- Ambitious expansion strategy of rolling out its proposition together with channel partners across European markets.
- Enabling channel partners, e.g. value-added IT resellers and independent software vendors, to deliver and operate software and IT 'as a service' and to move their business to a more resilient subscription-based recurring revenue model.
- Brokering more than 700 legacy software and cloud applications.
- Leadership position in its home market in the Netherlands.
- Bryan, Garnier & Co acted as exclusive financial advisor on the transaction.
- We advised the company on developing an appropriate transaction strategy and organized a structured, competitive private placement process in order to identify and select the right partner to sponsor the company’s international expansion strategy.
- This transaction marks Bryan Garnier & Co's expertise in raising growth equity for European technology companies, similar to the $45m raised for the intelligent home technology company Tado°, €20m for the industrial e-mobility leader Visedo or €22m raised for Canatu, the touch screen technology company.
About Eshgro Eshgro is a leading cloud service broker, empowering channel partners to successfully sell and deliver cloud business solutions to their customers without upfront investments. Using Eshgro’s innovative software suite, resellers and ISVs are able to offer a tailored cloud proposition with minimal time to market. Eshgro enables the integration of over 700 applications in a customized, seamless, secure cloud space. Partners can leverage Eshgro’s Cloud Configurator and Business Enablement Engines to simplify and automate sales and business processes.
About Holland Venture
Holland Venture is one of the first independent private equity firms in the Netherlands. It has been successfully and responsibly investing in promising small and medium-sized Dutch businesses with growth ambitions for more than 30 years, with a clear investment strategy of focusing on the healthcare and technology sectors.
T: +49 89 242 262 66
T:+49 89 242 262 65