Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Paris Office
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus based on individual contribution and transaction success
Our Corporate Finance activities focus mainly on the Healthcare and TMT industries. Bryan, Garnier & Co provides clients with advice on capital markets transactions (IPO, follow-on offerings and PIPEs), mergers and acquisitions, LBOs, private placements (venture, growth capital) and equity linked and structured debt financings. The team is made up of seasoned investment bankers from a broad variety of backgrounds and international experience including former venture capitalists from the industries which we focus on.
We are recruiting an Analyst to support the growing activity of our investment Banking department in Paris.
Bryan, Garnier & Co requires that Analysts assume high levels of responsibility immediately, supporting the process, from the initial meeting with senior management to working closely with senior professionals. This generally involves meeting with CEOs, CFOs and corporate development executives of public and private companies, preparing client presentations.
The position appeals to individuals with hands-on experience in both execution and assistance in origination, who seek a challenging opportunity requiring expertise and great reliability. The position will provide unparalleled exposure to senior professionals and to a large scope of investment banking transactions. Tasks involve:
• Supporting the transaction processes
• Valuation and modelling – undertake valuations and complex financial models analyses
• Research and documentation – coordinate the writing of transaction and prospecting documents
• Marketing and sector coverage – assist in the execution of the origination strategy in a given franchise
• Contribute to the overall development of the Investment Banking team
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding academic track record from a recognized college or university. We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
• Strong accounting skills
• Fluent (written and spoken) in English and German
• Proven Tier-1 modeling and Excel skills
• Time management, organizational and prioritization skills
• Previous experience in an investment bank or reputable boutique is desirable
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Svetlana Jeannin at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the reference "Healthcare Investment Banking – Associate".