Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Paris Office
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus based on individual contribution and transaction success
Our Corporate Finance activities focus mainly on the Healthcare and TMT industries. Bryan, Garnier & Co provides clients with advice on capital markets transactions (IPO, follow-on offerings and PIPEs), mergers and acquisitions, LBOs, private placements (venture, growth capital) and equity linked and structured debt financings. The team is made up of seasoned investment bankers from a broad variety of backgrounds and international experience including former venture capitalists from the industries which we focus on.
We are recruiting an Associate to support the growing activity of our Investment Banking department in Paris.
Bryan, Garnier & Co requires that Associates assume high levels of responsibility immediately. As one of the principal client contacts during a transaction, an Associate coordinates the process, from initial meeting with senior management to working closely with senior professionals to negotiating mandates. This generally involves meeting with CEOs, CFOs and corporate development executives of public and private companies, preparing and delivering client presentations and managing a team of analysts and support staff.
The position appeals to individuals with hands-on experience in both execution and assistance in origination, who seek a challenging opportunity requiring expertise and great reliability. The position will provide unparalleled exposure to senior professionals and to a large scope of invesment banking transactions. Tasks involve:
• Management of the transaction processes
• Manage and train a team of Analysts on a daily basis
• Valuation and modelling – undertake valuations and complex financial models analyses
• Research and documentation – coordinate the writing of transaction and prospecting documents
• Marketing and sector coverage – assist in the execution of the origination strategy in a given franchise
• Contribute to the overall development of the Investment Banking team
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding academic track record from a recognized college or university. In order to be considered for the position of Associate, a minimum of 3 years' experience gained in an investment bank or reputable boutique (non-internships) is required. We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
• Complete autonomy in conducting operations and relationships with clients
• Strong accounting skills
• Ability to train, motivate and lead a team of Analysts
• Fluent (written and spoken) in English and German
• Proven Tier-1 modeling and Excel skills
• Time management, organizational and prioritization skills
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Svetlana Jeannin at email@example.com, noting the reference "Healthcare Investment Banking – Associate".