Position: Director in the Healthcare team
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Paris Office (Champs Elysées)
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus based on individual contribution and transaction success
Our Corporate Finance activities focus mainly on the Healthcare and TMT industries. Bryan, Garnier & Co provides clients with advice on capital markets transactions (IPO, follow-on offerings and PIPEs), mergers and acquisitions, LBOs, private placements (venture, growth capital) and equity linked and structured debt financings. The team is made up of seasoned investment bankers from a broad variety of backgrounds and international experience including former venture capitalists from the industries which we focus on.
We are recruiting a Director to accelerate the development of our Corporate Finance Healthcare franchise and strengthen our capabilities.
Bryan, Garnier & Co requires that a Director assumes a high level of responsibility almost immediately. A Director will contribute in sourcing new transactions and ensuring effective deal execution. This generally involves meeting with CEOs, CFOs, corporate development executives of public and private healthcare companies, and private equity funds, preparing and delivering client presentations and managing a team of analysts and support staff. The position will appeal to individuals who seek to work in a demanding and rewarding team environment. Tasks involve:
- Participating in deal origination
- Assuming a pivotal role in execution and transaction processes
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing financial and strategic analyses
- Negotiating the main terms of a transaction
- Supervising and training associate and analyst level bankers
- Ensuring sector coverage
- Contributing to the overall development of the Corporate Finance team requirements
The ideal candidate will have significant transaction experience in an international investment bank, or a private equity fund, (minimum 6 years). Prior experience in the Healthcare sector is required. We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
- You like to work in a very stimulating and challenging environment
- You have very good commercial skills and you are able to handle a client relationship
- You possess strong analytical and technical skills
- You like to work in a team and you have good interpersonal skills
- You are open minded, autonomous, able to anticipate and be responsive
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Anna Chistyakova at firstname.lastname@example.org noting the reference "Healthcare Corporate Finance – Director".