Position: Equity Capital Markets – Analyst Intern
Start date: As soon as possible
Contract: 6 months internship
Location: Paris office
As part of our Corporate Finance team, our Equity Capital Markets Department focuses on all types of capital market transactions for Technology, Healthcare,Consumer and Business Services. We have regularly been praised and acknowledged as one of the best banks dedicated for strong growth companies in our targeted sectors.
We are recruiting an intern to support the growing activity of our ECM Department.
The Intern will support our ECM department in all aspects of Capital Markets transaction execution and origination efforts including:
• Provide general transaction support and contribute to diverse internal initiatives
• Preparation, negotiation and finalization of all type of origination (teaser, pitch, other materials) and execution materials (marketing presentations, prospectus, internal briefing materials, legal documentation, timetables, mandates, agreements, and other legal and regulatory documentation required for ECM transactions)
• Financial and transaction structuring: advising corporates in financial and legal structuring of equity capital markets transactions
• Research, sector and market coverage: in-depth screening of transactions in our targeted sectors and market environment
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding academic track record from tier one colleges or universities with a degree in Business or Finance: HEC, ESSEC, ESCP, Sciences Po, EM Lyon, LSE, Dauphine.
Previous internship experience in investment banking, structured financing or private equity is desirable.
- Proficiency in financial analysis and financial structuring
- Reliability and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and fluent spoken English
- Strong database knowledge and use of Bloomberg, Powerpoint and Excel
- Prioritization skills
- Communication skills
- Team oriented
- A proven interest in our sectors of excellence and in capital markets
- Ability to work under pressure
The successful candidate will also be committed and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to apply:
Please apply via our recruitment platform