Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Munich Office
Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus based on individual contribution and transaction success
Our Corporate Finance Department focuses on the Technology, Media, Telecoms, Healthcare, Smart Industries, Specialty Retail and Business Services. Through its Corporate Finance practice, Bryan, Garnier & Co has become a leader in advising European growth companies on strategic finance transactions such as M&A, ECM, LBOs, private placements and other strategic transactions.
The team is made up of seasoned investment bankers from a broad variety of backgrounds.
We are recruiting an Analyst to support the growing activity of our Corporate Finance Department in Munich.
Bryan, Garnier & Co requires that Analysts assume high levels of responsibility immediately, supporting the process, from the initial meeting with senior management to working closely with senior professionals. This generally involves meeting with CEOs, CFOs and corporate development executives of public and private companies, preparing client presentations.
The position appeals to individuals with hands-on experience in both execution and assistance in origination, who seek a challenging opportunity requiring expertise and great reliability. The position will provide unparalleled exposure to senior professionals and to a large scope of Corporate Finance transactions. Tasks involve:
• Supporting the transaction processes
• Valuation and modelling – undertake valuations and complex financial models analyses
• Research and documentation – coordinate the writing of transaction and prospecting documents
• Marketing and sector coverage – assist in the execution of the origination strategy in a given franchise
• Contribute to the overall development of the Corporate Finance team
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding academic track record from a recognized college or university. We are looking for individuals with the following skills:
• Strong accounting skills
• Fluent (written and spoken) in English and German
• Proven Tier-1 modeling and Excel skills
• Time management, organizational and prioritization skills
• Previous experience in an investment bank or reputable boutique is desirable
How to apply:
Please send your CV and covering letter to Esther Urbanski, at firstname.lastname@example.org noting the reference "Corporate Finance – Analyst".