Private Placement has been a key focus area for Bryan, Garnier & Co since 1997 and the firm is one of the leading investment banks in Europe in this market. Bryan, Garnier & Co’s Private Placements expertise covers equity and quasi-equity for private and public companies. Over the past 20 years, we have accumulated significant experience in Europe, leading some of the largest fundraisings in the market using a variety of financial structures. The team focuses on later stage growth financing, with a track record of more than 30 private placements ranging from €10m to €250m.
A Director within the Private Placement Group works on transactions across all of the firm's targeted industry groups covering all stages from pitches to closings.
In cooperation with the Managing Directors, he will engage in the origination of new opportunities, the marketing of transactions with institutional investors (PE firms, VCs, hedge funds, etc.), coordination with Associates and Analysts and industry groups, in the preparation of documentation, and participation in due diligence, placement and negotiation of the transactions.
Tasks include taking primary responsibility for deal execution, maintaining investor and company client relations during the deal execution period, building product-specific expertise, initiating new investor relationships and helping expand the private placement franchise both internally with industry partners and externally with institutional investors. Job requirements include:
- Marketing private equity transactions
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Performing extensive financial and strategic analyses
- Supervising and developing Associate and Analyst level bankers
- Playing a key leadership role in the transaction execution process
- Significant transaction experience in an international investment bank, venture capital firm, or in a consulting firm (minimum 5 years)
The position will appeal to individuals who seek to work in an demanding and rewarding team environment. To succeed, the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Good client relationship management
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Negotiation skills
- High energy
- Good humoured, even under stress
- An interest or expertise in the TMT, Healthcare, Energy, Business Services or Retail sectors
The candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to work at an executive level in different European countries and cultures.
The compensation will be competitive with a fixed level plus bonus.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Svetlana Jeannin at firstname.lastname@example.org