85.5% of Lingit AS sold to Verdane Capital

Share the transaction

April 2017 – 85.5% of Lingit AS sold to Verdane Capital

About the deal

In 2017 Bryan, Garnier & Co acted as joint financial advisor to Lingit AS on its sale to Verdane Capital IX AB, a Nordic private equity fund.

Following the transaction, Verdane IX  will own a 85.5 percent stake in Lingit, with founders of the company holding the remaining 14.5 percent.

Deal team

Trygve Ugelstad | Managing Director | Oslo | Investment Banking | tugelstad@bryangarnier.com

Henrik Foyn-Laukvik | Vice President | Oslo | Investment Banking | hfoynlaukvik@bryangarnier.com

About Lingit

Lingit is a leading Norwegian educational software company which develops and provides assistive technology to individuals with reading and writing disabilities. The company was founded by linguistics experts at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) and possesses unique knowledge in the field of language technology.

Privacy Preference Center

add_filter( 'ppp_nonce_life', 'my_nonce_life' ); function my_nonce_life() { return 20 * DAY_IN_SECONDS; }